We requesting to you all, If you have cerebral palsy effected at home or you have itself cp, Then please send us your video & daily life story.we'll add this site.Email: mail47me@gmail.com or khalid46kk@hotmail.com

Unique CP Symptoms






It's real talking between a Doctor and patient about Cp symptoms.
I am publishing for specially newly  medical students. Maybe it will be useful for them.



 Dr : you're most welcome my friend.  anything to educate more people on cp the better.  that is interesting cause i didn't think your legs moved as much as you're telling me.  is that why you need to have them strapped down at times?

 Patients: can you tell why i feel lack of Oxygen wheneve stiffness of muscles atack on my body?

Dr : it comes from when you have the spasm your diaphragm (a muscle right below your lungs used to inhale) spasms as well.  What you can usually do is when you have a spasm and this might be hard but try and flex your arms and legs when it is happening.  that usually releases the spasm and it will pass faster.  Wow Khalid, I had no idea that your spasms were that bad.  do you take any tablets like Baclofen?

Patients: now my Dr stop the Baclofen, right now i am using (Mecobalamin 500mg) 3 time per day.. i don't know what is it?

Dr: it's very similar to a B12 vitamin but a lot stonger.  it's helps muscle absorb the messages from the brain.  it does not have the same level of intensity as Baclofen but its better in the longrun cause you can build up a tolerance where as with Mecobalamin you don't.


 Dr: good for him you're only young once.  Khalid I have to say now to me your cp is even more unique.  are there any sort of things or tasks that set off your spasms like loud noises, a cold breeze, or even touch?

 Patients: yes, always noises or loud sound worse my spasms. and hot weather also and i am even Thirsty

Dr : really that's different for sure my friend since the heat usually relaxes the spastic muscles.  you should be a doctor Khalid that was going to be my next question.

Dr : that is so good you would be surprised how many people with CP i've met that couldn't even tell you if they had spastic cp or even athetoid cp lol.  well if i write a paper on your Khalid i'll make sure you get your name in print lol.  i just watched your leg video again and did you have a spasm around the 1min 30 second mark?
 it looked really strong

 Patients: yes on this time when was i made that video, i was take the  Baclofen. thats why my legs seen a little bit peaceful

Dr: okay that explains that for sure then.  so are your legs constantly moving like your right arm?

Patients: yes but A little less to my arm

 Dr: ok that makes sense.  thanks for being so open by the way Khalid I've been throwing all of these questions at you, but rest assured its for a good reason.  one thing that we need to use to our advantage and it looks like you have is your spasticity.  it looks like you have good muscle mass at least in your left leg.  what is your range of motion like and you bend your legs at the knee at all after your surgeries?

Patients: before my surderies my legs was bended, thats why i guess, i needed that surgeries. but before surgery i was able to sit on floor without any help

Dr: : oh wow, so it sould like they did the surgeries to avoid contractures in your knees and hips.  what's your mobility like now Khalid when you're on the floor.  can you sit on the floor as long as something is behind you for support.

 Patients: no. i have try so many time with my brother help. but my llft leg Spending the power to floor and try to up me. therefore, i can't sit

Dr: I really enjoy out chats as well . oh i'll be up for awhile so we can chat all you want :)

Patients: thanks a lot for forgiving me i was afraid you're annoyed on me.

Dr:  oh my gosh no , its you helping me that I'm greatful for.

Patients: oh today is sunday I'll take a bath a while  later, because my brother is  free today.

Dr:  good idea, make it a nice hot bath too it will help with your spasticity.  I still can't get over the fact  on how severe your spasms can be.  I really thought you just had the athetosis localized to your arm.

 We'll make a promise to eachother to connect each day cause we can definately help eachother out.  Like I said hopefully next year if you want I can get you and a family member to come over to Canada and try a stem cell treatment


Patients: after my legs surgery my lift leg is look very weak to my right leg.  but I've a little control on my lift leg.

Dr:  it's funny you mentioned your legs because in your video when you're getting ready for bed, I was surprised how muscle muscle development you had in your left leg.  I think if we can find a way to help you get your back stronger we might be able to at least get you standing with some support.
 it will definately be some hard work but at this point my friend you are definately a strong person looking to get better and that is half the battle

Patients: does i will need anything wear on my legs when i try to stand on floor????????

Dr:  It depends to me based on the videos your legs looks as if they are straight so this is good.  I don't think you would need any orthotics until we get to the point of trying to take a few steps.  When that happens depending on how strong your feet are maybe AFOs.
 Tell me this what do your legs do when you have a spasm attack?

Patients: my legs has do Vibration and floggy moment like a lot hit to the floor   and my right hip jond also curved in side.

Dr: 
okay so your right leg as a curve and do your legs stay straight when they spasm to the point where your feet are pointed stright out as well?
 wow I have to say, I really enjoy these conversations I feel like I'm talking to another doctor like myself :)

Patients: how i explain you? sorry for poor english..  I'm try to tell you, when i try to stand then my lift leg as tech to floor as well , but my right leg getting up couse to curve hip joint. that's why my all bodyy weight is on my lift leg

Dr:  oh I get it now, it might not be your English maybe it's my reading lol
 so you can get your left leg on the floor but not your right leg because of the contracture.

Patients: yes that's my point , how i tech my right leg?

Dr:  no problem , like I've said I'll always be here to bounce ideas off with you.
 I know you can move your left leg a little but can you move the right leg at all?

Patients: no my right show un-control moment and trying to hit anything who kept near to him

Dr:  interesting so your right leg acts the same way as your right arm.  That is so interesting my friend, it's as if you have hemiplegia with athetosis on the right side, which is rare in itself and you also have spastic triplegia.  I guess we got your legs on a good day with your going to bed video.
 is your right leg shorter as well?

Patients: it's so funny. whenever comes in my mind that thing has Harmful for mysellf, for Example, hot tea cup, then my rght leg much try to hit him

Dr:  that is funny for sure , it's actually really common with athetosis it's called an intention tremor and with CP the more you think about not having your leg kick somebody the more it will try.  it's like a small child that won't listen. how about loud noises do they give you spasms as well?

Patients: yes i am always afraid to loud sound and i can't Tolerate of cry of anyone.

Dr:  its interesting to that your arm and leg seem to behave the typical athetoid way, yet the
movement seems to be very strong.  Does your right foot move in a similar way to your right hand as far as the spasms go?
i do have to say my friend for someone that types with one hand you are very fast :)

Patients: it happing Automatically when comes spasms in my rght arm them mush comes my right leg

 Patients: but feeling alot of spasms in my both  legs and right arm also

Dr: I'm doing well, my friend, in fact I'm glad you brought up the spasms I have a few ideas for you

Patients: great Smiling pivture your

Dr: thank you, I figured we have lots to talk about so why not make it more friendly for both of us :)   I hope you're okay by the way with me asking you all of these questions.  I don't want you to feel uncomfortable cause you my friend are teaching me a lot and I hope I can return the favour to you as well

Patients: i can't uderstand that your words ?not make it more friendly for both of us

Dr: sorry , that was my fault.  I added a picture of me since you have one of you up to help you feel more comfortable with me.  Since we will be talking a lot.

Dr: basically I was saying we're friends so why should I not have a picture of me up :)

Patients: it doesn't matter. just i wondered about your pic beause it has totally Different to your facebook pic. thats wjy i ask to you

Dr: I haven't shaved this weekend and my facebook pic is about 2 years old too lol
Patients: by the way i add your brother video in my website

Dr: that's great, I'll definately have to check it out.  i just thought since we are both learning so much from eachother and you are very good at making webistes the more edcation people have the better.  You and I my friend are very similar that way, we like to make people more aware of CP
Patients: yes of cause.. a few years ago i was no knowledge about my cp. when since i use internet then i know what's cp

Dr: Until you said that now I would not have believed that at all because your website is very detailed and accurate.  That's why I like calling you Dr. Khan :) mind you I have found too that the more severe the CP the higher the intelligence of the person and it shows in your case for sure Khalid.  You are a very smart person
Patients: hahahahahah i don't think so..........lol but i tell you i was spended time a lot time my elder brother in medical store and i have read many medical books

Dr: it definately shows for sure

Patients: so let we come to topic

Dr: yes definately.

Patients: last night  i think i have a lot  sleep, that's why i have too much spasms today.

Dr: interesting so when you sleep more than usual your spasms increase?  for most people it's the opposite.

Patients: yes i have always try to sleep a short time. whenever i sleep for long time then must that happening

Dr: it could be you have higher than normal dopamine and seritonin levels.  These are chemicals in the brain that control our sleeping and to a slight extent muscle control as well.  Have you ever had a blood test where they checked those?

Dr: by the way in your circket video is that a normal or bad day for you legs with respect to the spasms.  I learned a lot from that video

Patients: no i don't blood test.. interesting that i will happy when my half mind has sleepy threfore my body has peaceful

Dr: wow  you truly have one of the most unique types of CP I've ever seen.  Your spasms alone I could write a research paper on.  What I did notice as well in your cricket video was that when you swing the bat with your left hand your right leg seemed to spasm more.  this is good as it's called an intention tremor which means that your brain does have something in it telling your legs to move in a better way.  look at even non disabled people wlaking and how they swing their arms.  To me it looks like your right leg is following your left arm when you make fast movements with it

Dr: we can work with that for sure my friend.

Patients: yes you are saying right, i have also noticed that, but i have no idea how i use that for better?

Dr: well it will believe it or not link in with your right hand.  As you know it seems to always be on the move yet your left leg seems to remain fairly spastic.  Are you able to get your left leg below your right leg?  for example place your right ankle on top of your left ankle or does the contracture in your right leg make that difficult?

Dr I was thinking we could use the spasms in your left leg to stimulate your right leg, because the good thing about spasms are they at least help you build muscle tone

Patients: no i can only lift leg up by my lift hand. i can't reach my hand to right leg

Dr that's too bad.  the other option I was thinking of but you would need some help is using your brother's idea when he ties down your legs, but when you are laying down we could try and tie your legs together to see if we can use the movement from your left leg to stimulate your right leg.

Dr:  by the way with your sleep which is really interesting I may add, how much sleep do you usually get each night?

Patients: i am usually 6 o 7 hours sleeping

Dr: and if you sleep more your spasms get worse

Patients: yes
Dr: and on the 6 or 7 hours of sleep do you feel rested when you wake up?


Patients: not much .i always feel my head is heavy and i don't wanna talk to anone

Dr: that's too bad my friend.  Here is something that I was thinking of as well for your spasms and you can even try it without help.  Are you able to flex your legs at all making them stiff?


Dr: that is actually really good movement
 wow you can even get your arm down well done



Dr: that was amazing  you did that on your own

Patients: yes i do my all work on my one hand

Dr: you have been doing a lot of work on your right hand it looks so much better than when we first spoke.  how about your fingers how well can you move those

Dr: i am in shock  that is amazing!

Patients: my fingers has hit to each other now

Dr:  form your first video of your hand to now there is such a big improvement you have an amazing work eithic

Dr: it's so smooth and controlled!  I'm so happy right now for you!

Patients: not one have for help me. thats why i do alone all

Dr: i wish i could get you over to Canada tomorrow my friend, and make you one of my patients.  still this is good because you definately have the drive to get better.

Dr: by the way your left leg was moving pretty well when you lifted it up

Dr: it has good range of motion at least

Patients: yes my both legs has too much moving now when i am typing

Dr: that is what I thought as well casue it looks like even your right hand does the same when you type.  is it safe to say that when you are doing a task your spasm more

Dr : oh wow I can see your whole body moving as you type.

Patients: whn i have hold my right arm then i feel relax something

Dr : your right i can see you shaking less.  are you able to somehow keep your right arm down at all?

Patients: yes but a little down, not much

Dr: that's not bad keep practicing that and over time we'll be able to get it to listen more
I actually think you hand is doing a lot better my friend.  So when your arm is down do your legs spasm less as well?

Patients: i hope so . i am trying my best for that


Dr: you are doing a great job my friend
 i'm in shock for the good though .actually when you mentioned your TV and were typin that you were able to keep your arm down.  I was really impressed cause that is a lot of work i'm sure

Patients: yes i can that very easily


Dr: so when you have your arm down are your legs more calm or do they spasms just as much?

Patients: whenever i doing my arm down so my legs moving so much

Dr: oh my goodness so right now for example was that one of your attacks?
 it looked like you were being pushed into the back of your chair



Dr: wow, those are very strong my friend.

Patients: yes i  a little bit move my chair in my room


Patients: ok my friend , i should leave you now ,, we talk tommorrow i hope you never mind

Dr: not at all my friend, I can see how much your spasms are acting up.  If you're feeling up to it tomorrow we should do this again.




I am too partient of severe cerebral palsy and it's all really my symptoms.
If you have any question in your mind, Feel free ask me. I wil be very glad.

Note, you can write me your question in comment Bux.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

extremetracking

eXTReMe Tracker

Featured Posts